Greedy Blog

Sunday, December 11, 2005


Celebrity Basketball
 
Ok, I haven't posted in a while. I'll blame it on being sick the last couple weeks. However, not too sick to fly to Houston for the Big 12 Championship game last weekend. I'm glad I went, because it sure doesn't look like I'll be going to the Rose Bowl.

Last night my roommate and I went to see the Suns at Staples against the Clippers. The Suns lost (I think they are 2-4 when I see them in person the last two years), which sucks, but they were on the second half of a back-to-back.

The real entertainment was after the game, when there was a charity celebrity game. On one side, it was Donald Faison, James Lesure (no, not Joe Isuzu), Matt Lillard, and Roger Lodge (who, playing Drummer on Full House fired Uncle Jesse from the band). On the other side, it was Ice Cube (fat enough that I thought he was Anthony Anderson), Snoop Dogg (way skinnier than me), and Frankie Muniz. Typical sloppy play, but Lodge did fake out Malcolm one play that was pretty nice. I'll post movies if I figure out how.

Posted by Gel 10:53 PM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise