Greedy Blog

Monday, December 19, 2005


Fantasy Football Woes
 
I'm getting much worse at fantasy football. Four years ago, I dominated every league I was in (but lost one due to late injuries). Two years ago I either was a middling playoff team or backed into the playoffs. Last year I missed the playoffs or backed in. This year I was 2nd to last. I'm not sure if I've gotten that much worse or if everyone else has gotten that much better. I surely couldn't draft Holmes, Alexander, and Green in the frist three rounds these days. At the same time, I've misjudged some talent. For example, Andre Johnson is not a good fantasy receiver, especially with the current state of the Texans offense.

Posted by Gel 10:14 PM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise