Greedy Blog

Tuesday, February 21, 2006


Sasha Cohen
 
I've been saying it for longer than I'd care to admit, but Sasha Cohen is hot. If I ever run into her in Laguna or something, it will be a Potok-like moment -- I'll have to hit on her, even if the result is dubious.

I was surprised by the old gay guy from Skating with Celebrities is her coach. Is that show being made now? That doesn't seem possible with him and Hamilton both in Torino and him gearing up for the Olympics.

Posted by Gel 11:37 PM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise