Greedy Blog

Friday, March 24, 2006


IDs
 
My roommate had control of the remote, so we watched Deal or No Deal at halftime (I wanted to watch the Amanda Bynes show).

During a commercial, I identified Sarah Alexander as the star of Teachers, despite the fact that she was on the screen for two 0.5-second shots, and the fact that she is a British actress that has never done a US show or movie.

Some time in the last month, I mentioned that at some point in the future, some famous actress will have been on DOND (a la Jennifer Lopez from In Living Color). Howie asked "Lindsay" to open case 24. I guessed that it was Lindsay Clubine from Get Out on HDNet. Yep.

Seriously, is there any job in which I can use this talent.

Posted by Gel 10:03 PM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise