Greedy Blog

Tuesday, May 09, 2006


Clippers Game 1
 
This was my pre-series analysis, or lack thereof: The Suns ran them off the court twice and the Clips pounded them inside twice. Thus, ???

I watched the game, which my roommate was kind enough to DVR for me because I was here, late last night. This was oddly a combination of my two thoughts -- the Suns ran them off the court and the Clips pounded them inside. The good news is that this shows the Suns can/will win when that happens. Also, Brand and Maggette were absolutely on fire, Cassell had a run of 6 shots in a row, the Suns were in serious foul trouble (that 3rd foul on Thomas was, umm, stunning), and they still won.

X-factor? I'm thinking James Jones because he will be necessary to hard-double Brand.

I remember why I hate Cassell.

Posted by Gel 10:36 PM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise