Greedy Blog

Thursday, May 25, 2006


New Suns Fan ... In Dallas
 
See here. Spite or whatever, we'll take it.

On a related note, these drawings are funny. Sample:


I'm still not sure what to make of the Clippers series. If they pounded it into Brand every play, they would have won every game by 20. Instead, they let the Suns steal games 3 and 5, then run away with 7.

As for Dallas, I expect a 7 game series. The loss of Bell hurts, especially since teh guard rotation now includes Nash, Pound, and, umm, Hizzy? Dallas fans tell me they're without Howard, but seriously, Daniels is the same player, and they go 12 deep (well, Mbenga may be like Skeeter).

I was actually in Dallas last weekend for a wedding. I remember a lot of things I love about TX: Dr Pepper (everywhere), clear roads, and really friendly people. Every now and then, I think, "Californians are nice enough." Then I go back to TX and think, "Californians are dicks."

I test drove this Cadillac XLR while I was there. I was really interested, but they wouldn't budge on the price at all. Good thing my car only has 64k on it. I anticipate they'll call me when it's been on the lot for a month, at which point my price will go down. Heads up display is cool.

Posted by Gel 10:49 PM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise