Greedy Blog

Monday, July 17, 2006


Angels Game #2
 
I went to the game tonight because it was Figgins Sliding Bobblehead night.


I was also hoping to catch Weaver, but he missed the start.

Figgy was 2/4 with a walk. Unfortunately, he was picked off and thrown out at the plate on a contact play. But, he did steal a base. Everyone went nuts, even though the Angels were up 9-5 in the bottom of the 8th. They ended up scoring 10, meaning free Hooters. Also unfortunately, Vlad failed to homer for the first time when I see him in person, ending the impossible 5/5 streak.

I don't think the guy in the Frito Lay logo shirt appreciated me discussing UA with his 17 year old daughter, who is about to matriculate there, during a couple half innings.

My bratwurst was disappointingly really dry. And $11.50 with large drink.

Posted by Gel 10:50 PM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise