Greedy Blog

Monday, January 01, 2007


Fiesta Bowl
 
On the interception, it would have been really unconventional, but I wonder if it would have been better to just run it to the center of the field, down it at the 1, then run all the time off and kick a field goal.

What's the deal with Chris Meyers ruining Johnson's proposal? What's the deal with Johnson not having a ring?

Not too many of the other games today were good. Some had stretches (Gator) that were outstanding, but Fiesta was the only one with 60+ minutes of excitement. I was annoyed that 4 games were on at once in the morning. Surely that could have been spread more evenly. On that note, only BCS games should be played after 12/31. I'm looking at you especially, GMAC and International.

In my bowl pool, I had such a bad day that I dropped from first to definitely out of the money.

Posted by Gel 10:16 PM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise